Thanks to Ann for creating a new meme, “Top Ten Tuesdays.” Following her lead, mostly because our kids are about the same age, here are my top ten signs my kids are getting older:
10. No more cribs in the house.
9. Almost no more diapers in the house!
8. The kids can read their own bedtime stories.
7. Everyone but me sleeps soundly through the night.
6. My older two request privacy in the bathroom and shower, now.
5. Only one car seat in the car, accompanied by two big girl booster seats.
4. No one wants to hold my hand all the time–I actually have to ask to hold hands!
3. My oldest is starting to sound like me–yikes!
2. Board bools are being replaced by chapter books, some without pictures.
1. My daughter is getting e-mail!
It will be fun to do this again in another 5 years…