Thanks, Ann, for hosting Top Ten Tuesdays!
Top Ten Reasons I’m Thanking God This Thanksgiving:
10. Everyone in my immediate family is healthy this year!
9. Our remodeling projects are close to completion.
8. Olivia–she can eat the entire Thanksgiving meal with us this year–no special preparations!
7. Ruthie–she was born to sing and praise Jesus all day long and she is a constant reminder that I should do the same.
6. Emma–it is such a joy to watch her learning and growing; spending time with her is such fun!
5. Charlie–God has blessed me with a faithful, loving, prayerful husband who watches over all his girls.
4. The lateness of fall and the way it has staved off the cool weather, letting us enjoy warm weather a few extra weeks.
3. Our church body–worship was so special last Sunday as everyone spontaneously shared their love and praise of the Lord.
2. Friends and family to spend the holidays with.
1. The life-saving, life-changing grace and mercy God renews and extends to me with each breath I take. It is so amazing!
Thanks You, Lord, for the many, many ways you shower me with Your blessings. I love You! Amen