Thanks, once again, to Ann for hosting Top Ten Tuesdays! This is pure personal fluff, but I needed to see it written out to remind me that even a blustery, snowy day like today is a gift…
10. Drink Earl Grey tea out of my old favorite mug.
9. Read a good book.
8. Fall asleep while reading aforementioned book.
7. Bake bread and make soup (both smells are emanating from our kitchen as I type!).
6. Play cards with my kids.
5. Snuggle on the couch with my hubby and watch a good movie.
4. Let our dog curl up on my lap (our 10 lb dog, not our gigantic 50 pounder!).
3. Catch up with an old friend over the phone.
2. Make hot chocolate for my family after they come in from the snow.
1. Dream about summer!!!