Judy from Midsummer Meanderings tagged me with this meme, so here goes!
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
1. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
2. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
3. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
Q. What were you doing five years ago today?
I don’t know exactly what I was doing on this particular date, but I do know that I was pregnant with our second child, Ruthie, and just beginning to feel hot and tired with a whole month of pregnancy stretching out before me. Thankfully, she arrived almost three whole weeks early, so my misery was short-lived.
Q. 5 things on your to do list today.
1. Take a shower (an optional activity sometimes when you have five children under one roof!)
2. OB appointment–re-scheduled for tomorrow, though, because the doctor had a delivery at the same time as my original appointment.
3. Laundry–okay, that’s on my list everyday.
4. Make haircut appointments–for one daughter and two dogs. Didn’t get to that one…
5. Find time to blog:)
Q. 5 snacks you enjoy.
1. Anything with peanut butter and chocolate combined!
2. Popcorn and apples
3. Chocolate almond ice cream
4. Lorna Doone cookies
5. Watermelon (just during this pregnancy, though!)
Q. 5 jobs you have had.
1. Youth Pastor
2. Director of a camp and conference center
3. Director of multicultural affairs for a small university
Q. 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire.
1. Tithe (and then want to see the look on our church bookkeeper’s face when she opened the anonymous donation!)
2. Pay off all our own debt as well as the student loans of our siblings.
3. Fluff up our parents’ retirement accounts as well as our own, plus our kids’.
4. Go on an amazing vacation with our extended family.
5. Let someone else take care of distributing the rest…I wouldn’t want the responsibility of that much moolah!
Q. 5 people you want to tag.
I’ll have to tag later…I think most of the folks I read have already been tagged!