I really wanted to start celebrating my birthday differently. By giving instead of receiving…I’ve already received this beautiful gift of life. So I made a little list…most of it I was able to accomplish today.
- Crafts with each of my kids
- Art for an artist friend
- 10 dollar bills planted in the toy aisle of the dollar store
- Cookies for our 2 elderly neighborss
- Choosing 10 friends to lift in prayer today
- Organizing Hubs’ dresser drawers
- A phone call to someone feeling lonely this first holiday without a loved one
- Food for a family in need
- Cookies for our letter carrier
- Thanking my mama for loving me every day of my life
- Buying baby #5 his or her first book
- Starting a crochet project for a dear friend
- Homemade play dough for 3 of the kids’ playmates
- 2 anonymous care packages
And if you can count that high, you’ll know just how many years I celebrated today!